100% BPA Free | 7 Colors & 4 Timer Settings | Auto Shut-Off | 300ml Capacity
- ADVANCED ULTRASONIC OIL DIFFUSER – Breaks down water and essential oils into extremely fine micro-particles without using heat, ensuring the integrity of the essential oils and allowing the body to absorb it easily.
- COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER – This aromatherapy diffuser can also be used as a cool mist humidifier. This provides many health benefits: improves breathing, strengthens the immune system, helps to lift your mood and relieves stress . It provides moisture for dry cough, sinus irritation, and dry skin.
- EASY TO USE – This quiet essential oil diffuser is simple and safe to use and clean while still being greatly efficient. Simply fill the reservoir with water mixed with a few drops of your favorite essential oils to instantly enjoy the cooling mists. Works perfectly with any of your favorite essential oils; whether you want to fill your space with lemon, lavender, eucalyptus, patchouli or peppermint.
- 4 TIMER SETTING & 7 CHANGING COLORS – Large 300ml water capacity. Choose from 60 mins, 180 mins, 360 mins or ON (6-8 hours). When time is up or there is no water, mist will turn off automatically. Light is a separate function from the Mist so you can choose to have it ON or OFF. When ON, it can be fixed or changing. Choose the color to match your mood – white, green, purple, pink, blue, yellow and red. Makes a great night light.
- GREAT GIFT AND VERSATILE - Makes the perfect gift for family and friends who love aromatherapy or can benefit from aromatherapy healing. Portable for baby room, office, bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom, office, reception center, hotel, salon, or even a home gym.
- RISK-FREE GUARANTEE – If you are not completely satisfied or run into any issues, simply contact us and we will give you a hassle-free refund or exchange.
• [Timer] 60 / 180 / 360 minutes / ON (6-8 hours)
• [Duration Time] 6-8 hours. When time is up or there is no water, it will turn off automatically
• [Applicable Area] Aromatherapy: 125 - 215 Square Feet / Humidification: 108 square feet
• [Water Capacity] 300 ml
• [LED Light] 7 pcs - Independent Light Control / Multiple Color Light / Gradual Changing or Fixed Mode or Off. Provides soft illumination
• [Ultrasonic Frequency] 2.4 MHz - Advanced Ultrasonic Diffusing Technology
• [Certifications] CE, FCC, RoHs
• [Main Material] PP - Strong Corrosion Resistance. Medical Grade Plastic. 100% BPA Free
- Press the “Light” button to turn on the LED color. The color will change automatically.
- When the colors changes into the color you like, Press the “Light” button again to fix the color. Press the “Light” button again to change color.
- Press the “Light” button for more than one second and the LED will power off.
- Press the “Mist” button for more than one second to turn on the mist.
- Press the “Mist” button again to set the desired time [60 / 180 / 360 minutes / ON or Off].
- If you press the “Mist” button for more than two seconds, the unit will power off.
To ensure you enjoy the best results and long-term satisfaction, clean the unit regularly.
Use a damp cloth or Q-tip with water or diluted mild kitchen detergent to clean the ultrasonic mechanism and machine body.
- Our Promise
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & RETURN POLICY
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children should not use essential oils without first consulting an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Essential Oil and Pets:
Cats and dogs have an enhanced sense of smell, so using diffusers could become overwhelming.
Cats’ livers cannot metabolize some of the compounds in essential oils. Therefore, they may be more susceptible to toxicity.
Clients should keep oils stored away from pets.
If a pet accidentally ingests essential oils, clients should call their veterinary office or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center.
Remind clients that animals react and absorb the oils differently than humans do. Any oils being used on or around animals should be diluted by water or a carrier oil.
Some products are not made from pure oils; look for additional ingredients that could be detrimental to pets.
Some oils could cause chemical burns if applied directly to the skin.
Adverse reactions to oils include squinting, excessive drooling, scratching, increased breathing rate and lethargy.
Below are a few specific oils you may want to advise clients to steer clear of.
Important note: Pets may react differently to certain oils; this list is not all-inclusive.
Disclaimer: Information provided is for educational purposes only. Its is not intended to be used in/for the treatment, cure, mitigation or diagnosis of any mental or physical disease or illness or as a substitute for consulting with a physician or other appropriately trained and licensed health care professional. The Essential Wellness is not responsible for any adverse effects resulting from the improper use of any suggestions, products, preparations, or procedures mentioned or from attempts to follow historical reports of a plant’s uses. Please note that essential oils do not necessarily have the same properties as other types of herbal preparations of the same plant and since essential oils are the most highly concentrated type of preparation made from plants, they can have toxicity issues not arising from use of other types of herbal preparations of a given plant. All issues that pertain to your physical or mental health should be discussed with and supervised by a licensed health care professional. Keep all essential oils away from and out of reach of children.
As the general public becomes aware of the uses of essential oils, a number of companies unfortunately sell products of dubious quality and make unsubstantiated claims regarding their benefits. The Essential Wellness is different: We are guided by professional aromatherapists dedicated to promoting appropriate use of essential oils and furthering the understanding of their therapeutic value. We publish Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), GCMS Reports and informational descriptions for our essential oils to inform customers of their properties and any cautions regarding their use.
These are available upon request so please contact us at email@example.com to get a copy. We hope to have them available on our site soon.
We promise to do our best to bring you authentic, therapeutic-quality essential oils backed by great customer service. As part of our pledge, we do not make exaggerated claims about what essential oils can do, and, through our informational pages, newsletter and blog, we strive to provide our customers with accurate and well-researched educational information on essential oils and aromatherapy. While we cannot recommend specific essential oils to be used by any individual for specific purposes, we are always happy to answer any general questions you may have about how to use essential oils.
Every customer is important to us, and we stand behind the quality of our oils with a guaranteed 100% refund of purchase price on almost anything that you buy from our company that does not meet your expectations.
100% No-Risk Promise.
Order right now with confidence.
Try it out for 60 days and if it doesn't work for you, you'll get your money back! There is absolutely no-risk in giving it a try. The Essential Wellness strives to keep you totally fulfilled and gratified, which is why we offer a 60-day, money back guarantee. If at any point you decide our products are not for you, remember you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send it back to us and we’ll refund you, no questions asked.
If after 60 days of use, you are unhappy and would like a refund, here’s exactly what to do:
Click SUPPORT to contact the The Essential Wellness team. We will assign you an RA # . Return the product with a copy of the RA#. It is your obligation to pay the return postage, and we do recommend you opt for tracking and confirmation numbers for verification and efficiency purposes. Note: We must receive your product within 60 days from the date of original purchase for the refund to be valid.
We will refund your entire order, excluding shipping costs, as long as all the products purchased are returned. These guidelines were created to keep you satisfied, while at the same time ensuring we can continue to provide a quality product to other happy customers for years to come. Returning The Essential Wellness products without complying with our policy will unfortunately deem your transaction non-refundable. After complying with the steps above, please allow adequate time for shipping, quality control, and communication with credit card companies and banks as you patiently await your refund. Rest assured we process refunds as swiftly as we can and usually refunds are issued no within 2 weeks.